Saturday 20 June 2015

Flutter

He kissed my cheek. He kissed my fucking cheek. HE KISSED ME CHEEK 5 TIMES IN ONE DAY!! DJGKDSHOGHEIRHGUHG When he holds my face and hugs me i cant take it. Its so warm and when he lets go, my hands slowly inches towards his wanting to hold it again. When he smiles, i smile. I like it when our feet are matched at the same time when we walk. I like when it when he tells me he doesnt care what other people say about us or if they look at us. I like it when he holds my hand tighter when theres a big crowd. I liked it when he fell asleep on me on the train.When hes not looking i like taking those small glances at him when he doesnt know and i smile to myself because of how happy and lucky i feel. I feel so breathless when we're so close.

Oh god hes just so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment