Thursday 18 June 2015

Capability

Its so hard to keep friendships. I feel so bad when she messaged me saying we were drifting apart. I feel even more bad when i say that i feel closer to my new friends than to them but i cant help it. I feel more closer with my new friends that even though i only met them this year, it feels longer than that. But when i say that, i remember the times when me and them two would go out and have sleepovers and everything, but then i think to myself that they dont really know the real me at times. They dont know im more quiet and that the loud side of me is either a facade or if im laughing for real. When they think im moody or angry when i dont want to talk its not that - its because i just dont want to talk and be loud all the time. Sometimes i just want to be chill with them but i dont know if they get that. I dont want them to think that ive changed because of a new school and people. Actually,  guess i have changed but its not exactly a change, im showing my true self at the same time.

I really do love them but i guess not all friendships of mine always stay forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment