Friday 18 September 2015

Dare

I feel like I'm being just some girlfriend that gets jealous over everything especially when he kisses her cheek because of spin the bottle. ON THE FUCKING CHEEK WHATS WRONG WITH ME. He even said I kiss my friends cheek but not over spin the bottle. Not cause I did it just to have my other friend play, not because my friend who knows I'm in a relationship yet still asks me to kiss another girls cheek. I'll just get over it I guess. It was my first time getting jealous fully as well.

Lately I don't know if I'm being depressed or something. I've been tired and not eating much sometimes. I only eat sometimes when im out just cause people ask me to. Things are ok with my friends now but I don't know about him. Whenever we talk about things we don't like it always ends up being about how I am with my friends. I feel bad but it's just how my friendship is with them. It's so hard maintaining things all at the same time. I don't mind it because it's gonna happen but I don't know how I'm going to cope next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment